The rise of the infographic – those pictorial, USA-TODAY-resembling, visuals on steroids - are today’s comics for grown-up business people. Easy to digest, visually engaging, and soon to be downright annoying, look for infographics to add interactive and search capabilities and goodness knows what else.
blog advertising is good for you
- No public Twitter messages.
support new media--it's sooo not old media.
- Isabella Lienhop on red state payback
- Eben Pagan Accelerate Group on Square is the New Long
- Elaine of Kalilily on As time to forgetfulness decreases …
- How to Start a Blog | Stanton Adams Business Journal on 3 things old-school Blogging can teach new-school Social Media
- How to Start a Blog by Melissa Adams | Stanton Adams Business Journal on 3 things old-school Blogging can teach new-school Social Media